Monday, November 8, 2010

Ulala Cafe

I had a great day at Ulala cafe and Gallery.














































t was first time to express my original art work.
Chances are coming always right time and right way,
that was exactly perfect time for me to open the new door - express myself

not anyone, just me.

Real communication has just started!




Hand made Brooch






































































AMI AMI Brooch



There are so many customer came at Ulala Cafe.






















And also a Band called Purple Behavior Played music.
They do improvisation music.
(In the middle playing Keyboard is my husband!)
You can listen their music at here.
At this day prominentt didgeridoo Player SANSHI jammed together.





It was beautiful time and nice experience. Thank you!











No comments:

Post a Comment