Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Art Dairy

Those are my Art Dairy which I made in 2008 when my son - Amin was one year old.
I started express my inner vision by using fountain pen and ink. Some of them are colored with water color and some of them are not.
Recently I color few lined sketch.




1. To The Light











2. The Moon and Flowers















3. Flowing With Angles















4. Elephant and Mountains











5. Leaves















6. Everybody Is Under The Sun

7. Connection     
                                                                                    
8. Love












9. Drops















10. Look Inside

11. Flower Sketch

12. Tanpopo

13. Under The Sea

14. Ueno No Hasu



Copyright © NAOKO YAMADA 2008 All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment